Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My vote is for my kids. Youngest 2 - out of 5 - looking so cute on election day

Logan is 2 and a half and is so cute when he says 'Let me hold him' We're still working on the him/her thing! Kiora is 4 months old and adores her big brother. I really did vote today based on who I felt would bring a better, stronger, SAFER America for my kids. One whoes record is strong. One who we know about because he has nothing to hide. Whoes ideals and VALUES represent my own. I voted for the man whoes friends we admire and know because they are patriotic Americans. I voted for the man who will strengthen our economy because he understands economics. I voted for the man who understands the war and how to keep us safe. Voted for the man who knows what he is doing and has the record to prove it. Yes, of course, I voted for John McCain! And while I know he isnt perfect he at least represents a brighter future for my kids and for The United States of America!

No comments: