Sunday, January 11, 2009

Kylie, Julaine and Loreen sang again in church Jan. 11, 2009

Kylie, Julaine, and Loreen singing a Prophet Medley

I recorded our rehearsal the day before, so...here it is... a medley of the hymn "We Thank Thee, Oh God, for a Prophet" and the primary song, "Follow the Prophet."  The actual singing in church turned out really well.  I think I may have mentioned this already, but another high councilman in our ward asked us if we "took this show on the road."  :)  We are singing with him next Sunday out in Sutherland.  He has the same topic of "Follow the Prophet" so it fits perfectly.  The girls really do a great job and I love singing with them.  Layne Dutson, the high councilman we sang with today would like to call on us again, which of course I responded with, anytime! :)

2 comments:

Darla said...

I like your choice of Jonah and Daniel for your prophets to sing about. My boys love that song! Well, those two verses anyway!

Loreen Bliss said...

:) Of course, Darla!!!