Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kiora Lillie Bliss




Kiora Lillie Bliss was born on Sunday, June 29, 2008 at 12:46 am. She was 7 lbs 10 oz, and was 20 inches long. I'll post more baby pictures soon. These two pictures were taken just seven days after Kiora was born! Her birth story is amazing and I will tell it soon. I'll probably include a link to a pdf file since I have it all written out already. I will say now that Kiora was born at home with a midwife and it was absolutely wonderful!!!! Isn't she such a cutie! I can't believe that tomorrw she will be two months old. She's grown up so much already.


Hey, quick edition to this post.... I have a google site where you can read Kiora's birth story. I don't think there is a way to attach a pdf file to these posts, so here is a link where you can read it: Loreen's Google Site. :) (There will be an easy link back to this blog on my google site, though I made it so the link will open in a new window.)

No comments: