Friday, August 29, 2008

Made it to the TWO Month baby mark!


Woo Hoo! Kiora Lillie Bliss is two months old today! Happy 2 mo. b-day Kioara. What a sweet little girl. She's brought a lot of joy over the last couple of months!

Unfortunately, she is sick. Yeah, her first cold. Kinda sucks. Last night (right about the time she was born two months ago, go figure) was pretty miserable for her. She was all stuffed up and I had to use the bulb syringe for snot sucking several times. (Wow, I never have really needed to use the bulb syringe before. All my other kids used to just play with it, suck on the end ect. Guess I'll have to keep this used one out of reach!) I had to keep her upright so she could semi-breathe. Poor thing. Kylie is sick, and Logan is sick too, so I guess it's just a matter of time for everyone else.

The picture of my sickies (Logan eating a strawberry, Kylie holding Kiora) was taken with my Asus EeePC 900 little 9 inch screen laptop. It has a 1.3 mega pixels camera built in so I thought I'd take one for quick easy posting. (I love my new birthday laptop!!) I took pictures with our "paparazzi" camera too (as Darla would call it) so a much clearer, better one will be posted eventually. :) For a web posting, this picture really isn't all that bad. cool Please note that this picture was taken in the very bathroom that she was born in. (I had a waterbirth!)

No comments: