Saturday, December 20, 2008

Loreen is putting this in writing... "When I'm a teenager I will still play with my brothers and sisters all the time!" - Kylie, Age 10

She wonders why I have to get this in writing!  :)  ha ha... They were playing a board game at the time she said this.  Kylie cracks me up!  Such a sweetie!

I have to add something else....

A few weeks ago she told me that she had friends that were kind of embarrassed to be seen with their parents and that she was really glad that she liked to be seen with me!  How sweet is that!  She also said that her friends all really like me!  :)  I just hope that never changes.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

well, you are so sweet and fun to be around I am sure her friends will always love you! I hope my kids aren't embarassed be me ever LOL!

Loreen Bliss said...

I hope you are right! Thanks! And I'm sure they will never be embarrassed of you'cause you're awesome too! :)