Monday, December 8, 2008

My mom and dad's entryway

Wedding photographs of their 5 kids. From left to right it goes youngest to oldest beginning with Alayna & Dan Chivers. Tim and I were married in the Logan Temple in 1994. Then there is Melanie & Bruce Ford, Mylan & Amy Muhlestein , and Kerry & Susan Muhlestein. On the wall opposite in their entryway I should have gotten a photo of the family pics and all the grandkids! Next trip! This photo is very blurry unfortunately but it was taken with my 3.2 megapixel camera on my phone. I'll have to use our good Canon camera next time too. When I'm not on my phone and don't have to rely on my faulty memory I will have to complete the info here. I honestly dont know the years everyone was married off the top of my head. Well actually I do remember Mylan and Amys because I remember how cool it would have been if they could be married on 8-8-88.....but alas, that date was a Monday and the
Temple was closed. :( Their actual wedding date was 8-10-88. Not quite as cool. :)

No comments: