Tuesday, December 2, 2008

More Christmas lights!!!!...

Yea! We have even more Christmas lights! I did todays this time. I love the holidays. We still need to get our decorations out of storage. All these lights are new ones. Tim wanted led lights for the house so he picked up lighted garland for the porch for me. I want more!!!!! (Can you see the 5 kids in the windows? Jaren and Logan are on the couch in the living room window. Kylie and Julaine (who is holding Kiora) are in the bay window!)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

your house is so pretty!!!

Loreen Bliss said...

Thanks Melissa! I look forward to finishing. Tim wants to put more lights around the roof, and I want to outline the porch with more garland and lights! We look forward to putting up the tree too! Tim brought one home today! Yea! Now all he has to do is hang it.. yep, we hang our tree so the kids dont pull it over! :) Hope you and yours are doing well!