Friday, September 12, 2008

My sister's big plans

Wow, I just got a phone call from my sister, Alayna. She and her husband, Dan, live in Logan, Utah... for now... Dan just accepted a job offer in Moses Lake Washington! Bummer for us though because they will be so far away. My parents still live in Richland, WA where I grew up, as does my brother, Mylan and his family. My other brother, Kerry and his family live in Moses Lake, which is less than two hours from my folks, so Alayna and Dan will be very close to a lot of family. They feel good about this change, so that is what counts. Tim and I love Logan... that is where we went to school, met and got married, so not having a reason to go there anymore is gonna suck. Sigh... My other sister, Melanie, lives in Idaho Falls, ID, which is six hours away from us. I hate having my family so far away.

Tim's family is mostly very close, with only two of the eight siblings living more than two hours away. The majority are right here in Delta with us... so that is great! His family is so wonderful. However... there is nothing like your own siblings and folk and I miss them.

But... best of luck to Alayna, Dan and Kylan!!!

No comments: