Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sunny afternoon and Kiora loving the trampoline

It has been downright cold lately, but today the sun was shining and we went out into the backyard to enjoy the 55 degree weather. Yeah, still only 55, but compared the 20's and 30's it has been it seemed wonderfully warm! I bundled Kiora up and held her while Logan and I jumped on the trampoline and it was so funny when Kiora started laughing! She was so cute. She wouldn't stop smiling. I love that we buried the trampoline and how easy it is to just walk right on it. I would have never taken her up the ladder and through the small opening that you had to crawl through to get through the safety netting. Oh, what a difference it has made! I love our backyard and so I guess I will just have to bundle kids up all winter so that we can still enjoy it! We swung on the swings too, which she liked as well, but I never got the laughter out of her on them.

No comments: